Non Hague members

If you are planning to travel to a non-Hague member country, we can help you legalize your US documents.

Contact Form Services
Contact us now

In non-Hague countries, it is still possible to certify and legalize documents.

The process just requires additional steps, depending on where the documents originate, the type of document, and the country requesting it. These additional steps may include:

U.S. State Certification (by a Secretary of State Office)

U.S. Department of State Certification

Embassy or Consulate Legalization

There are also many types of documents that may need to be certified.

Take the first step to achieve your goals

At Apostille International, we are familiar with all the requirements for certification of any document in the non-Hague convention countries listed.